North Cowichan, BC
Unitech offers a generous compensation package:
Job Title: Labourer Location: North Cowichan, BC Position Type: Full-time
Key Job Responsibilities
- Cleaning the project site as required
- Installing, and removing concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, and barricades at construction sites
- Mixing, pouring, and spreading materials
- Removing rubble and other debris at construction sites using, rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows, and other equipment
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
- Working indoors/outdoors while in close contact with other trades.
- Self-motivated, creative thinking, organized, and efficient
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Ability to work independently effectively as well as with a team
- Good eye-hand coordination, good physical fitness, manual dexterity, and sense of balance.
How to apply
Send us a copy of your most recent resume and our HR department will review your qualifications.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, religion, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or age.